Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Komal Ki Chudai Desi Mix Masala

This story is dedicated to you . I am usman 21 m from islamabad)
pakistan . This is a fantasy for all girls who read this site . If you
like this site then you are worth being my friend . So this is my first
time ever i am writing something for my friends . Please tell me if it
makes you hot as i am hot too . Please tell me what you liked and what
you didnt . And please take it lightly as i dont think this is going to
practically happen between us . So relax yourself . Please remove your
clothes and finger your pussy as you used to do . Feel me in front of
you foddling your heavy boobs .


So here it goes. Assume we are net friends . I have been mailing you
since last 6 months . Your name is komal and is 18 and lives in
islamabad we are very good friends for the last 6 months. We both were
interested to meet each other you for so long. Actually we both were in
love while chatting. This seems to be very strange but we were very
serious about each other you, even without meeting in person. We had
already exchanged our pics. I had once taken your tel no for emergency
. I had no work as i was at home whole day so i called you on your
phone number immediately. You was on the line and when i told you that
i was at home and was free whole day you yelled out with happiness.
Then i asked you about where do you stay. You were very intelligent and
genius. And you suggested me that you are coming to my home as everyone
is out of station from my house. You promised that you will be meeting
me at about 7.30 in the evening and we will have dinner together. I was
waiting and took a bath and made a cup of coffee. It was 7.00 pm now
and i was desperately waiting for you.


This was your first ever visit to my house. You came exactly 7.30. This
was the first instance that we were meeting each other in person in our
life. As i opened the door you was standing in front of me, i asked you
to come inside, you came and closed the door behind you. I hugged you
in my arms so tightly. You also put you arms around me. I hugged you
more and more tightly. And kissed you on you lips...you arms tightened
around me. We had missed each other very much. We both were so happy to
be so close now. We started talking. It was not raining outside but the
weather was very cloudy and cool air was flowing. Overall the weather
was very romantic. We sat in the bed besides each other. I had taken
you hand in my hands. It was feeling so nice. You was just smiling all
the time. You smile meant a life to me. You stands 5’5” tall with long
neck and long lovely legs. You boobs were not very big but also not
that small either. Just as in the pic you send me . I liked medium
sized boobs and you was there with them.


Over all you was very beautiful and moreover we both were in love with
each other. While we were talking, i put my right hand around you
shoulder and pulled you more close to me. You smiled and i kissed you
again. You responded me fully. After a few minutes of kissing i asked
you “honey..will u like to have beer ?” You told me that you had taken
beer only a couple of times before that with you female friends and now
you will do anything for my happiness, so you responded positively. I
ordered three beers from nearby stall . The boy served us beers in the
room along with some light snacks. We started enjoying chilled beer.
After finishing the beer i orders the dinner, you choiced dinner. We
finished the dinner. I was hoping that you would leave for you home
after the dinner. I asked you about your father and chirag , you told
me that you father was out of station for a week and will come back
only after 7 days and chirag has gone for trip with his friends . And
you was alone at you home these days. I was so happy to hear this. So i
offered you to stay with me that night at my house , you agreed after
some hesitation. You was wearing a tight pant and a skin tight t-shirt.
(as in your pic).


so at 10.00 in the night i changed my dress to a nightdress. A knickers
and a t-shirt. You had nothing to change to loosen you tight clothes.
We both were enjoying talking with each other. And more, we were so
happy to see each other for the first time. We both wanted that this
should be a memorable meeting for both of us. It had started raining
heavily outside now and the weather became a bit cold. I told you “aaj
to main apni honey to apni bahon mein laker sona chahta hoon.” You
replied, “i’m all yours, aapko roka kisne hai.” So i pulled you in my
arms on the bed. You also put you arms around my neck and started
kissing my face, my lips, my eyes, my nose, and my forehead...all of my
face. Our legs were entangled with each other. You hard boobs were
pinching in my chest. I was getting my hard on striking somewhere
in-between you legs. You was also feeling my hardness. You was just
smiling all the time. We both sat down again on the bed. I asked you to
remove you tight clothes to feel easy but you only smiled. I asked you
again to change you clothes but you smiled again. You did not say
anything but raised you arms above and smiled. I got you point and put
my hands on you t-shirt and pull it upwards. Wow!!!!!! What a beautiful
pair of boobs you had. Perfect pair. I just touched you boobs from
above you bra and caressed you all around you body. You was getting
aroused and still smiling. You put you face in my chest. Feeling a bit
shy. I hug you with me.then i pulled down you tight jeans. And you
stood tyoue in front of me in just a bra and panties. You had beautiful
chikni long legs. You asked me with shyness.”You also remove your
clothes now.” We both were feeling so much embarrassed now. This was
the fact that we both were doing it for the first time in real life
with eachother . I asked you to help me in removing my clothes.


I wanted you to touch every part of my body. You responded by removing
my shirt and then you caressed my chest with you lovely fingers. I was
feeling myself in heaven. Then you opened my knickers and there i stood
stood naked in front of you. You hid you face again in my chest not
looking at my so hard dick by your shyness. I asked you not to feel
shy. But you kept on smiling. Then i took you hand in my hands and put
it on my dick. You held my penis in you hands. It felt so wonderful to
me. It was getting hard and hard in you hands. You started massaging my
dick and my balls. When i tried to open you bra, you asked me to switch
off the lights, but i insisted you that i wanted to see you full body.
So i opened you bra. And took you boobs in my hands. I started playing
with them. Then i put my lips on you nipples. You screamed and held my
penis very tightly. I started kissing you boobs one by one. You was
also feeling so much pleasure. We were still standing. After a few mins
of kissing all you body, i pulled down you panties too. We both were
naked now. You was in my arms. I was feeling you warmth. Our bodies
were in constant touch with each other. You was still holding my dick
in you hands. Then i picked you up in my arms and placed you gently on
the bed. And i started kissing you from you forehead, kissed you lips,
you cheeks, you eyes, you nose, you ears, you lips again, you neck,
down to you boobs, sucked you nipples, down to you belly, and then i
moved further down and kissed you pussy lips. You was moaning softly.
Then i kissed you thighs. And then i fell on top of you and you
embraced me in you arms.


My penis was striking somewhere between you legs. You was trying to
hold my penis in you hands. You was also aroused so much. Then you
whispered in my ear “prashant , i love you very much”. And you started
kissing me we starting rolling over the bed in each other’s arms. Then
you got up. You switched off the lights youself and held my penis in
you hands and started kissing my lips, my face, my neck, my chest then
and you moved onto my penis. You kissed the head of my penis and i
asked you to suck my penis, you smiled at first and then you took my
penis in you lovely lips and started moving up and down while you was
holding my penis from the base. I started moaning like ...aaaaahhh
hhhhhhhh...........owwwwwww wwww.......i told komal ...”Honey i love
you so much..you are so nice. Your are so beautiful, you are so loving.
“ you kept sucking my penis and kissed my balls too. My dick was
throbbing in you mouth. It was just a marvelous feeling. After a few
minutes, i laid you down on the bed and asked you to spread you legs.
You did. I climbed in-between you legs. I put my penis at the entrance
of you pussy. You said to me “prashant , please be careful, this is my
first time.” I told you..”Don’t worry honey, i love u and i will be so
gentle. I won’t hurt u.” You was satisfied with my words. I had a pack
of condoms which i had puchased for this special occation . I asked you
to put this thing on my penis . You put it like a professional . You
first took my penis in your mouth . Put a bit of saliva on it .


And then put that condom on my penis hats off for you for this . I try
first with a little force but was unable to enter you pussy. Then i
asked you to hold my penis and guide it to you pussy. You held my penis
and put the head of my penis on the entrance of you pussy. I pushed a
bit harder and only the head of my penis entered you pussy.
“ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh” you screamed and felt pain inside of you. You told me
to pull out b’coz it was so painful. I assured you “komal..please bear
it, it’s a one time pain and it will vanish soon.” I could see tears in
you eyes. You bite you lips but said nothing to me. I also did not push
further and lay on top of you and started sucking you boobs and nipples
and kissed you lips. In a few minutes, you was feeling pleasure. Pain
was being replaced with pleasure. You put you arms around me very
tightly. And i understood that pain was finishing. So i pushed a bit
again and my penis started moving inside you tight pussy. You was
moaning with pleasure now. You whispered in my ears “prashant, i’m all
for you, its your right, you can do anything with me. Please make this
night a memorable one. We will remember this night forever.” Now my
entire penis was so deep in you tight pussy, measuring the depth of you
pussy. You was smiling again. I was feeling myself in paradise.


Then i pulled my penis a little out and pushed again in you. You
screamed “aaaahhhhhhhaaaaa” with pleasure and kissed me full on my
lips. Then i started moving in and out of you pussy slowly and slowly.
You was also enjoying it now. You was caressing my body. Sometime you
put you hands on my ass and pulled me down to you. I started moving in
and out of you pussy a little faster. We both were enjoying it. After a
few minutes. I felt my semen boiling inside me. I removed my cock . And
condom tore . And you held me more tightly. In a few thrusts i blasted
my load and fell on top of you. You wrapped me in you arms very
tightly. You seemed to be satisfied with the pleasure. I was also
feeling very happy. You pulled my penis and cleaned it with a cloth. We
slept in each other’s arms naked then. It was really a memorable night
for both of us. In the morning when i woke up, i found my penis in your
hand, you was jerking it. You was already awake and was feeling my
penis in you hands. We both smiled at each other, you pulled me towards
you and kissed my lips.


I asked you “did you enjoy the night komal ?” You simply smiled again
and pulled me more tightly to you. I climbed on top of you again and
you spread you legs for me and i inserted my penis in you pussy and we
had another round this time without condoms .we enjoyed more this time.
Then we took bath together and after the breakfast you went back to you
home and told me that you will come to me in the evening again and we
will sleep together tonight. May god bless both of us. I pray to god
that we both enjoy many sezperiences in personal life . I shall
tell more in the next sequel to this - horny housewives, single girls
reach out for me - mail me . I can assure you that u will enjoy my
company.. A girl or a guy who hasn’t had a sez has really missed
something in life. Girls if you are virgin then also it will do ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment