Saturday, October 30, 2010

my AKKA my love

All my sexapades with my sister started when I was 16 and my elder sister was 20. We are from a small family from a village near chidambaram in Tamilnadu. Even in 1984 it was taboo to spell even s..e..x…So I do not know much about sex as I am supposed to be one of those “good” boy involved only in studies. It all changed once I went to chidambaram for higher secondry, the sex talks made me mad and want to see the “pundai” at any cost.

Only female at my vicinity was my mother and my sister at that time. Naturally, my sister attracted me. Because she is that typical village girl in “Pavadai Davani” homely beauty. As an affectionate Akka and Thabi we always sleep in the same room and my parents will be sleeping in another room. As she wore only “davani’ definitely it will move off within ten minutes of her sleep. Though I didn’t care much about all these days, now I started staring her. Beautiful breast heaving up and down and her pavadai going upto knees. First time in my life I felt sexy and my “poolu” started growing. I didn’t had guts to touch or lift her pavadai to see her “koothi”. So the next day I waited for her to go to the toilet. In our villages, the toilets will be bit far away from house after a small garden with plantain trees. It will be closed by a wooden door which has a gap in the bottom.

As soon as she entered the toilet, I just bugged down to see through the gap, with the excitement and fear.
Oooh.. what a beautiful site. First time I and seeing a ‘pundai’ that too my sisters ‘pundai’. She lifted her ‘pavadai’ and squatted in the commode. Her ‘pundai’ got spread exposing all the inner. (I am now 30 years and have seen two more ‘koothis’ in college and also my wifes. But nothing can come even nearer to my”akka’s pundai”). There was not much hair and the clit was atleast half an inch. There was no visible hole as I expected expect beautiful rose colour lips. The lips both inner and outer were bigger than normal giving a beautiful butterfly look.

Now the lips widened further after a “hmm” sound she started pissing. As it was morning it was in full flow making lots of splashing noise ssssssrrrrrrrr. The sound was a song for me making my “poolu” fully erect. Now she adjusted herself and with a big fart, she started shitting. I can see ropes of shit coming out and falling in the commode though I could not see her “kundi Oatai’. After that she started washing her “pundai” by pouring water. I am astonished to see how big her clit was when she pulled the skin back and washed her clit. As soon as she started washing her ass I ran away to house.

Then as soon as she took her bath I entered the bath room eagerly and pulled her “paavadai” and smelled the area where her “pundai” was in touch. Our girls where not having the habit of wearing panties at that time. So it had excellent piss smell and few hair also. The mere smell made my “poolu” fully erect and I started mastrubating keeping that in my nose and imagining my sisters “pundai’. Months of tension have been released and visibily relieved and happy person.

Now I love my sister more and my intimacy has become rampant with her and every body started telling how affectionate I am. I will be in the same room while she changes the dress. She just holds ‘pavadai’ in her teeth and wears blouse by which time I will see her armpit with small silken hairs. My only regret was that so far I could not see her”mulai”. Otherwise I started putting my hands on her boobs as if I in deep sleep and enjoy the softness and sleep closely to inhale her armpit and sweat smell.

Peeping the toilet has become a regular habit and even after Nth time it was not boring. One day I was confused to see a red cloth covering her “pundai”. As soon as she squatted in the toilet, she removed it and it was full of blood. I thought some thing has happened to her, and I was looking in horror the blood in the cloth. However, she casually washed it and wore a new red cloth. Later I came to know that it was her menses and the sanitary napkins was not available in our villages.

When it went on like this one day a shocking news has come that she is going to get married to a coimbatore guy. I was so sad as she got married and every body thought that it is because of affection. I too went to bangalore to do engineering, picked two girls as “love” screwed and slowly my akka got faded from mind.

After a year or so when I came to home I was surprised to see my akka with a three month old child in her lap. She was here as per some customs. I could not blink my eyes. How beautiful she has become with child birth. Her “mulai” has become sooo big and her blouse could not hold it. So she always left last two buttons open. Her beauty also enhanced and hips widened, in all comparable with actress Banupriya. Also she will just lift one side of the blouse whenever child cries for milk. I was fully aroused on seeing or “mulai” for the first time, the biggest” mulai vattam” I have ever seen and one inch “kaambu” glistening with childs saliva.

All above made me to desire to fuck my akka at any cost, come what may. As usual we slept in the same room with a cradle for child in between. I just wanted to try my luck as, though I have only five inches “poolu” as per my girl friends statements the thickness is very good as it is four inches in circumference which gives tight and full feeling. So I wore a boxer shorts that night which on erection of my “poolu” not only fully visible but also comes out a bit to show the thickness. I made it fully erect by imagining my akka”s pundai and pretend to fast asleep. My akka after all those chat with my mom and TV shows came to room let the child in the craddle and took the bed.

After a while the child started crying and both woke up. She pulled her blouse up and started giving milk. On seeing this my “poolu” stated growing again and I am not ashamed of it. Akka saw that and felt shy and said, “seekiram unakku ponnu pakkanum”. I am happy that she had saw that bulge.
I playfully told,” yes, unnai mathiriye paaru”.
“ennai maathiri endral..?..
“Unnai maathiri udambu.. Unnai maathiri manasu”…..
“Chee akkavidam pesara pechada ithu”…
“Sorry akka, Bangalore pona appuram than theriyuthu , namma gramathu alagu enna endru, unnai mathiri kidaikka luck veynum”….
“En unnai kattikara poravalum athirshta karithaan,….
“eppadi akka solre”..
“un kattu masthana udambum.. matrum… endru sirithaal. enimel olungaga moodikittu thoogu. En kanne pattudum pola irruku.”

I am happy that how bold a village girl has become after going to a city. The next day all my old thoughts came in to play and I was waiting for her to go to toilet. But as there were lot of relatives I could not. Therefore, I rushed to bathroom as soon as she took bath and pulled her “paavadai” even before closing the door. I was shocked to see my akka behind as she came to take her saree. She left the place with shocked look and the whole day I avoided her by going out. The night came we were left in the same room. An embracing silence was there between us.

I slowly started, sorry akka! unnai mathiriye wife venumendru kanavu kandu, piragu unnaiye wife aaga ninaika arambithuviten.. athuthan kalaiyil…
.
She angrily started but carefully in low voice. Dei naan un akkada …. epadi ennai poi appadi ninayka mudiyum …

Illay akka ..indru illay last few years agavey unnai ninaithuthaan kai adikiren…My sudden outburst in bad word stunned her …En college friend saraswathiyai ookumbothu kooda unnaithan ninaithu kondirunthen… I want you …By chance you are my sister that’s all. Otherwise, you are my lover. You have given me every thing, I wanted so far even from your share…from books to food from the young age.
Now nothing wrong in giving you to me. It is upto you whether to oblige or shout and tell others…..

Though I spoke in a husky voice and humble, actually I was fully aroused to the extend of my cock bursting -on getting the events to the desired shape.
She slowly started, “dei, ithule thappu onnum illaya..” Taking the que I immedietly went near her and said,
“enna thappu, nee un purushan kooda panniathai en kooda seyapore…avvalavuthan…She kept quiet.

I slowly pulled her to my shoulder, pacifying in her I said first give full milk to the baby so that it wont disturb for some time. She smiled shyly and took the child to her breast. I myself lifted her blouse she pulled the nipple once and inserted in the child’s mouth which in half sleep started to slurrp..slurrp…….

I lifted the other side happily and caught her right boob. This is the first time I am seeing” akkavin mulai” so nearer. Avaludaiya karuppu vattam palaya one ruppee vida periathaga irunthathu…Aval muali kaampu one inch neelam.. Kaambin adiyil moonru nangu mayir irunthathu atcharium. Ingu kooda mayir mulaikuma enna….Thooo.. entral akka. Kulantahiyai padukka vaithu meethamiruntha erandu jacket button ai kalatrinaal. Bra ethuvum aniyavillai. Kubuk endru irandu mulaiyum veliye vanthathu. Kaiyai thooki thalai muduthaal. Appothu therintha aval akkull matrum mayir ennai sundi eluthathu. I just pulled her nearer and started inhaling her armpit. Chee … do you like that sweat smell.. akward fellow..
I said I like all femeinine smell..I slowly started kissing her eyes..ears..and came to lips. She was eagerly waiting . I french kissed her for quite long time and slowly came to the “mulai’. I just pressed on and few drops of milk started oozing out.. She laughed, “Dei akka paalai kudikara mothal allu neethana irrupe…

Oooch as soon I started sucking the nipple big stream followed but who the bastard said the mothers milk is tasty.. It had no taste at all. It is tasteless liquid… cant even called as milk. I didn’t liked it. So slowly I started kissing upto navel and inserted my toungue into it…she started to moan lightly and said…Vendaam koosuthuda…I know it is the first sign of wanting sex. I slowly came down near the “pundai” and inhaled the aroma “koothi vaasanai” and kissed the bush of hair. She pushed me and said, “Ennada anga yellam vaai vaikirey”. I am confused, “Yaen? un koothiya nakka porendi” …Nakkaratha…ennada solre .. yethavathu viyathi vara povuthu…Then only I guessed my brother in law never licked her pundai in past one and half years and she did not even know that it can be licked.

Akka un koothiyile “Kotthi” athuthan clit ethukku kadavul vachirukkan theriyuma.. vera enna purpose athukku…oomba kodukathaan..by saying it I just spreaded her legs and immedietly started sucking her clit.
Aval pundai paruppai sappa… sappa aval thudika arambithaal,”dei ithil ippadiellam irukkumnu enakku theriave illaida..sugama irruku aanaa unakku onnum agathile…

Akka bayathai vidu, ithu ellarum seyaruthaan ….payantha enjoy panna mudiathu..athanale .. ellthaiyum maranthu pundaiyileye gavanam vai.. Appuram neeyum ennai mathiriye pacchaiya pesu…

She smiled shyly and relaxed..I started lickiing her clit again …and it started to grow more than I imagined.
I left that and came below and found her pee hole. I sharpened my tongue and teased the tip of the pee hole.She started murmering, “Dei ..Onnukku varamadiri irukkuda..Illai akka unakku orgasm varuvathu appadi therigirathu ..Don’t worry even if you piss I like it …just enjoy….sollikonde aval pundai uthadugal erandaiyum suppy, suppy elukka arambithen. Lesana uppu karrika antha suvai anubavithavargalukku than therium.

She just pushed me deep inside her cunt till I couldnot breathe. Nevertheless I was enjoying much making my own akka to come in my mouth…In pleasure she started lifting he buttoks up to reach my mouth. It was ideal position for me to hold like a vessal and drink. Appadiye aval pundai ootaikul naakkai vittu thulavinen,. Oru sottu vidaamal urinja arambithen..Akka ennai pidithu thalli elunthaal.

“Enna “ endren…She was gasping for breadth. Ennal mudiale, erandu nimisham vidu endru moochu vanginal. I know she is approaching orgasm and she could not differentiate..I just pulled her pushed her face down and started kissing the buttoks and spread it. What a site ..I am looking the area I longed for so many years.
“Dei venanda..asingamda…naan vendumanal kaluvikondu varen..endru pulambinaal..I just pressed her tightly and spread her cheeks. Enna alagana soothu ootai. Aval vellai udambil athu mattum karruppa irunthathu. Sutrrilum mayir valarthu , surukkam surukkamaga irunthathu. Athil mookai vaithu thaithen. Enna superaana vasanai.. meduvaaga aval soothu ootaiyai nakka arambithen..Aval koothyil irunthu olugiya thanni soothu varai vanthathall aduvum uppu karrithathu. Aval MMMMM….endru munagi konde irunthal…Enna akka pidichirukka…endru kaadhu arugil chendru ketten..

“Pesaathe..Nakku “, endraal. Aval antha vaarthai ennai soodu etriathu.. Aval kundiyai virithu nandraga ulle nakkai sulatrinen. Aval lesa ga mukki soothu ootayai thallinaal…Soft rose flesh veliaye vanthathu.
Asiyudan athaiyum nakka arambithen…Athu lesaga kassappu adithathu.

Now my akka has got more guts, “Pothunda arrippu thangalai..Ulle vidu..endral. En poolai aval oombavillaye endru irunthathu..aanaal koothi nakkuvathaiye virubuthaval oombuvala endru snathegamaga irunthathu. So just I started inserting my poolu in her koothi.

“Dei methuvaada..Ivallavu thadipoolu kilikramathiri irrukku. Ennakka, idukke ippadi sollare, nalllaikku unnai soothadikka porene appa enna seive endru kettukonde ore sorugu soruginen. Ammaa. endru kattha arabithavalin vaayai moodi kiss kodukka arambithen..Aval koothi thaani nirambi irunthathaal it went easily after two or three strokes. Then I made her to stand doggy style and inserted from the back in to her cunt and inserted one middle finger in her ass hole and teased inside.. All the time I was holding her mouth not make her sound. And suddenly water flooded from her cunt and she collapsed in bed and me too not wanting to tax her much in her first attempt. So I have let the semen in another few seconds by giving fast strokes.

After few minutes she relaxed and just pulled me and hugged like anything upto the point of pain in my shoulders. “Thanksda..ippadi oru sugam ithule irrukunne theriyale. Avar daily varuvar …ulle soruguvar nandraga adippar.. aduve sugamagathaan irunthathu.. aanaa naan evallavu lost sidu vitten..endru pulabi kinde..asked jokingly..hereafter you wont fuck my “paavadai” know…I too joined the joke NO..unless you piss and come without washing I like to inhale only your pettikoat. Time naalu agirathu ..paduppoma endren, “Dei enaai thoondivittu nee thooga poriya.. Badava en koothiya nakkuda ,..by saying this she pushed me down and sat on my face and spread her cunt to lick ..it was already wet and a few licks ..she started coming. And her daring words made me horny too. So we fucked one more round and felt fast asleep. We were so,lucky that the child only awoke only early in the morning.

Next day she said that this relationship should continue at any cost so she had plans to contact her father in laws to propose marriage between her husband”s sister and me ..so that all our sexapades can be continued.
I said O.K. and got married six months back. Now I am slowly educating my wife about sex and making her ready for group sex with my akka lesbian or with her anna as incest or all four to freak. If possible I will write about all in future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment